ZetaClear is an organic formula that combats nail fungus and restores the natural color of the nails.
Nail fungus is an infection that can that can severely compromise the looks of your nails while also giving you ill-smelling feet. Unfortunately, many sufferers seem to be OK with this disorder, considering it a minor nuisance and opting for ignoring the problem; however, you should bear in mind that nail fungus can sometimes evolve into something much bigger than simply thickened or discolored nails (for example, it can pose a substantial threat for individuals suffering from diabetes) if not taken care of on time. So, whether the fungal infection you are afflicted with simply undermines your nails’ appearance or serves as a wake-up call urging you to take action, ZetaClear is a product you should definitely give a shot at.
One of the aspects that make this product stand out from the pack is its dual character: ZetaClear comes in both an oral spray with homeopathic ingredients and a topical solution which act in a coordinated way so as to deliver nourishment, relief and elimination of the fungus through fighting it from both inside and outside.
Starting with Zetaclear oral spray, its formula boasts ingredients like Antimonium crudum 200C, Arsenicum album 200C, Mancinella 30C, Nitricum acidum 30C, Sulphur 12X, Thuja occidentalis 200C., backed by a 20% alcohol base. Let’s have a closer look at what they can achieve:
- Antimonium crudum: Helps fight off redness and drainage of the tissues surrounding infected nails, thus decreasing sensitivity and itchiness.
- Arsenicum album: Endorsing the body’s natural healing abilities, it stimulates tissue rebirth and speeds up the healing process.
- Nitricum acidum: Boosting healing at the surface of mucus membranes, this element promotes healthy circulation to nail beds resulting in discomfort diminishing significantly and the fungus receding at a faster rate.
- Mancinella: Backing Antimonium crudum, Mancinella too limits drainage of the tissues surrounding infected nails, bringing about a welcome sense of relief against inflammation, discomfort and swelling.
- Sulfur: An ingredient boasting acclaimed capabilities in terms of dealing with skin irritation issues, Sulfur helps fight off itching while promoting your immune system.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Also used in eliminating warts, this ingredient effectively copes with nail infections, thus significantly enhancing their health.
- Alcohol Base: The ZetaClear’s diluting agent, it helps augment the formula’s homeopathic capabilities, soothing the inflammation and speeding up the healing process.
As for the Zetaclear topical solution, its key ingredients are Tea Tree oil, Undecylenic acid, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Lemongrass oil, Lavender oil, Clove oil and Vitamin E. Its worth mentioning that these ingredients are approved by the FDA. More specifically:
- Tea Tree oil: A well-known natural ingredient with regard to combating funguses, it also carries anti-septic properties that have proven to be invaluable in treating nail fungus. As a result, it grants ZetaClear impressive effectiveness in eradicating fungus and bacteria while mitigating redness and itching.
- Undecylenic acid: A fatty acid produced by distilling castor bean oil, it is a major ingredient in this blend thanks to its effectiveness in dealing with all sorts of funguses; additionally, it bears anti-bacterial properties which help weaken inflammation and itchiness as well as ameliorate your system’s immunity.
- Almond oil: Packed with vitamins and fatty acids, it filters through tissues so as to help other ingredients reach the infected areas, ultimately tackling inflammation, healing the skin and delivering a soothing sensation to it.
- Jojoba oil: Essentially a wax resembling the oil produced by the human skin, Jojoba oil makes for a rich-in-antioxidants substance that can be easily assimilated by the skin so as to effectively moisturize it, speeding up the healing process.
- Lemon grass oil: Carrying antiseptic properties, it fights off the bacteria favoring fungus formation, treats swollen tissues and improves blood circulation, further stimulating the healing process.
- Lavender oil: Its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties guarantee this element’s strong qualities against the infection, while also providing your skin with a sought-after relief from itchiness.
- Clove oil: While in some cases likely to aggravate your skin, this extremely concentrated essential oil is actually pretty effective in eradicating the fungus while simultaneously promoting the production of immune cells.
- Vitamin E: Containing big quantities of antioxidants, it nourishes the skin surface, promoting healing and stimulating the growth of new healthy nails.
How to Use
Despite ZetaClear being a two-step product, using it is not all complicated. The oral spray is pretty straightforward to puff, while the built-in application brush the product comes with allows for effortless application under the nails, helping its potent blend penetrate deep into the skin and be rapidly absorbed so as to ultimately eliminate the fungus.
It is recommended that you use ZetaClear twice a day (preferably upon waking up and before your going to bed) for at least two weeks. Applying the solution carefully will enable the blend to unlock its potential and bring your nails back to their natural, fungus-free condition. Finally, make sure the topical solution stays away from your eyes.
Does ZetaClear Really Work?
Well, evidence suggests it does, and does so quite effectively. Customers who used the ZetaClear combo for a few weeks began noticing visible results, while in most cases, users were able to spot gains in just one week of use. Eliminating the nasty smell, effectively removing fungus and effortlessly applying the topical solution have also been met with positive comments by actual users. In addition, the combined power of the fungicidal properties contained in the product help rejuvenate the skin, provide relief against the pain and treat inflammations bringing about no side effects.
One last thing that should be noted here is that no treatment – and ZetaClear is no exception – can be 100% effective when it comes to curing nail fungus. Therefore, although you are undoubtedly advised to proceed to using it, don’t forget that results may vary from one person to another depending on age, nutritional habits, genetic predisposition and so on, while some extreme cases may fail to be treated.
- Efficiently eliminates nail fungus and treats infected nails
- Stops the infection from spreading to other nails
- Infiltrates bloodstream reaching the source of the fungus
- Grants healthy nails and does away with the odious smell the infection typically provokes
- Alleviates from redness and itching
- Is a chemical-free formula that poses no side effect risks
- Has been clinically proven to work
- Is backed by positive user testimonials
- Topical solution comes with a brush applicator, making it is easy to use and enabling you to reach all over the nail bed
- Is sweet-scented in contrast to other products thanks to its organic blend
- Comes with a 30-day trial guarantee which enables to ask for a refund if you are not pleased with the results
Fungal nail infection is an irksome disorder that can be much more than a superficial issue. It’s an indication that your nails need to cured. Taking care of it quickly without encountering side effects requires a remedy containing pure ingredients and carrying powerful anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Zetaclear is exactly the combination you need to treat your precious nails, eradicating the fungus, wiping out yellowing and enhancing their health. Backed up by a good deal of beneficial reviews and providing you with an option to back out and claim your money should you not get the results you’ve been looking for, ZetaClear is a dependable natural product that can greatly assist you in getting rid of nail fungus in a relatively short period or time.